At Monster we place the health, well being and safety of our community as our top priority, and it is vitally important that we are ALL vigilant when it comes to COVID-19. This will ensure we keep the children in our care, our staff, and the community safe.
We are happy to announce our reopening plan! In line with the recent NSW Government Guidelines, we have drafted a reopening plan. Please be advised this schedule and restrictions could change.
COVID POLICY: If you or your child are sick or unwell PLEASE STAY AT HOME and we will be happy to reschedule your booking to another day.
Covid Booking Policy: We do not offer refunds, but we are happy to credit any booking purchases (lessons or sessions) to your account to be used another time.
Please call us (02 8459 7433) or e-mail (email@example.com) to reschedule.
Please see our safety measures below.
OUR SAFETY PROCEDURES:
- If you or your child are sick or unwell PLEASE STAY AT HOME and we will be happy to reschedule your booking to another day.
- Staff members (16+ years old) have all provided proof of vaccination.
- Customers (16+ years old) will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or exemption.
- Staff members who are unwell will be told to stay home, have a Covid test, isolate and not return to work until 100% healthy
- Masks are required inside the retail shop/cafe, but not outside in the skatepark
- Handwashing and sanitising stations are set up all over the skatepark
- We are taking temperature checks at the door, anyone with a fever will be asked to leave
- Physical distancing required, with limited number of customers inside the shop.
- Visitors will need to register with the Service NSW QR code app.
If you have any questions or concerns at any time, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (02 8459 7433).
We realise this is a stressful time for everyone and we need to work together to be safe and get through this period. We also recognise it is an evolving situation and we may be required to make further changes as directed by the NSW Government.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.