We’re taking all precautions in regards to safety and social-distancing in these turbulent times. Our COVID-SAFE initiative is of utmost priority for our camps – including enforced social distancing and frequent hand-washing. We’ve reduced the daily total of camp spots available; so make sure you secure yours today.
The craziest holiday activity for kids in Sydney!
Monster’s School Holiday camp programs cater to action sports enthusiasts of all skill levels from beginners to advanced. Our instructors aim to work with each rider on an individual basis within a group environment and aim to help campers progress and have fun through games and activities. The campers are grouped by a combination of age and experience.
What is included?
- Fabulous food, including morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and snacks along the way! (We also cater for those with dietary restrictions and allergies)
- Riding and professional coaching with some of the best action sports athletes in Australia
- Professional demonstrations
- Access to Monster Skatepark
- Exclusive signature pro sessions with invited pro riders
- Prizes and lots of giveaways
- Skatepark Excursions – giving the riders the opportunity to shred in different environments and take their tricks to new ramps
A Monster promise to parents
Our number 1 focus is the safety of all our campers, therefore Monster Camps provide complete supervision and care.
To keep an eye on what’s going on at camp, our photo and digital editing team update photos and videos of camp daily on our social media pages. You can find us on Instagram @MonsterSkatepark, or find us on Facebook here.
2020 COVID-19 Update
In light of recent circumstances, extra precautions are being taken following the World Health Organization’s standards at this current time.
You can see more about this here
We’ve reduced the daily total of camp spots available, so make sure you secure yours today.
THE CAMP EXPERIENCE
We have three pick up/drop off points so make sure you choose the one that best suits you! Please see addresses below:
- Chatswood Skatepark: Albert Ave & Orchard Rd, Chatswood
- Mona Vale Skate Park: Pittwater Rd, Mona Vale
- Monster Skatepark: Sydney Olympic Park, Grand Parade
The general program for each day is:
- 8.00-8.30am – Drop Off
- 8.30-10.30am – Transport to Monster Skatepark & morning coaching
- 10.30am – Morning Tea (provided)
- 10.45 – 2.30pm – Skatepark Tour and Lunch (provided)
- 2.30 – 5.00pm – Scoot at Monster Skatepark
- 5.00-5.30pm – Pickup by Parent at Chastwood Skatepark, Monster Skatepark or Mona Vale
Please note that we adjust the schedule based on weather, the level of ability of the group and traffic. Please note that the afternoon drop off may occur after 5:30pm due to traffic. In the case of wet weather, we have alternative fun indoor activities for campers that will take place at Sydney Olympic Park.
Our new ‘Creative Camps’ are an Action Sports/Creativity hybrid, featuring new programs, as well as the same aspects of camp that you know and love. All kids aged between 4.5 – 18 years are now able to redeem a Government Issued Creative Kids voucher to use on a 1 Day Camp here at Warehouse 11. The Creative Campers follow the normal camp routine: arrive at 8AM – 8:30AM, spend the morning doing Academy for Skate or Scooter and go on the skatepark tours in our Camper Transport Vehicles. However, in the afternoon, the Creative Campers converge to take part in a series of creative programs.
These Creative Programs vary day-to-day, but include:
• Custom Sticker Design and Creation
• How to film and edit fire Insta Clips
• Custom T-Shirt Creation
• Grip Tape Designing • Graphic Design
• Digital Media Creation
• Skate + Scooter Photography
The normal cost for the Creative Camp is $149, however with by using the Creative Kids Voucher Code, you only pay $49 total for the full day of camp.