DAY CAMPS @ MONSTER
Monster’s day camp programs caters to action sports enthusiasts of all skill levels from beginners to advanced. Our instructors aim to work with each rider on an individual basis within a group environment. Coaches are able to offer coaching that is aligned with their ability. (Campers are grouped by a combination of age and experience)
What is included?
- Fabulous food, including morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and snacks along the way! (We also cater for those with dietary restrictions and allergies)
- Riding and professional coaching with some of the best scooter riders in Australia
- Professional demonstrations
- Access to Monster Outdoor Skatepark and Warehouse 11 Indoor Skatepark
- Exclusive signature pro sessions with invited pro riders featuring riders such as Warick ‘Wazzeh’ Beynon, Jacob Oxley, Hayden Waesch, Aaron Johns and more.
- Prizes and lots of giveaways
- Skatepark Excursions – giving the riders the opportunity to shred in different environments and take their tricks to new ramps
A Monster promise to parents
Our number 1 focus is the safety of all our campers, therefore Monster Camps provide complete supervision and care.
To keep an eye on what’s going on at camp, our photo and digital editing team update photos and videos of camp daily on our social media pages. You can find us on Instagram @MonsterSkatepark, or find us on Facebook here.